Pages - Menu

Friday, November 27, 2015

Genesis (Of D2) - Dangerous (Feat. Zeal) (VVIP)‏




Genesis of  D2 has finally let go of his new single dubbed 'Dangerous' featuring Zeal of VVIP fame. The Afro-Pop tune is a party song basically for the streets, clubs etc.

Speaking to Genesis on how the collaboration came about, this is what he had to say.. ''My decision to feature Zeal of VVIP on 'Dangerous' comes off after I was done recording my part of the song and having scrutinize some of the singers in the industry. 

He also went further to say ''When I heard the beat, I realised I needed a good singer to jump on but didn’t know who to feature until, Zeal heard of it and the magic was done.

The video to this banger will be released soon and was directed by Kwesi Oduro of Golden Eye Studios but for now just bump to the song.

Download, listen, be sociable and share.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment