Pages - Menu

Monday, January 4, 2016

Yess Rudeboi Ft. Double O' - Her Man


Rudeboi, the producer of most Ghanaian hit songs in the diaspora has release his latest single which features Double O
.
In a short interview with the Ni Suo hit-maker, Rudeboi revealed this upcoming song to be one of his favorite ever produced songs.

It took me a lot of time and effort to finish the production of this single because after releasing Ni Suo with Bisa Kdei, music lovers are expecting what my next project will be and as someone who believes in the positive outcome of good work, I didn’t want to disappoint them. Rudeboi told Bossu Kule, editor of GhJoy.Net

In an answer to why he featured Double O on this song, Rudeboi said, Double O to me is the best feature on this song. His rap style and attitude made me put him on as a feature and tell you what, he made me proud.

The song is titled Her Man and was produced by Rudeboi himself.
For the record, Rudeboi whose signature is Yessssss Rudeboi has produced countless hit songs in the diaspora including Azonto Girl by 2Shy, Yebeko by DeeVs, Odo Carpenter by Bisa Kdei and others.

No comments:

Post a Comment